Mays Transformational Leadership Ethics Case Competition
The First Annual
Mays Transformational Leadership
ETHICS CASE COMPETITION
April 17, 2020
Register by Friday, March 6, 2020
in the spring of 2020, the mays transformational leadership initiative will host its first annual ethics case competition for undergraduate business majors.
- Students may register as a full team, or a student can sign up as an individual, and the competition staff will put you on a team.
- If registering as a team, teams must have a diversity of majors and class years: at least three business majors represented and two different class years.
- Students must be undergraduate business majors.
- Fifth-year PPA students are included.
- For the first year of the competition, we will limit the competition to 12 teams. Priority will be given to teams on a first-come, first-serve basis and the diversity of age/class years on the team.
on monday, march 16th, at least 3 team members must be in attendance at the competition kickoff. this event will provide a framework for you to work the case, as well as provide an overview of the competition itself and how the cases will be evaluated.
on april 2nd, teams will receive the ethics case to be picked up in wehner. the final deliverable will be a powerpoint submitted by april 13th at 11:59pm to firstname.lastname@example.org. the powerpoint file will be printed and provided to the judges on your behalf.
10一500红包扫雷7个包技巧students will present their recommendations in a boardroom setting. each team will have 20 minutes to discuss their recommendations in the boardroom. further explanation about the competition will be shared at the competition kickoff.
each team will be assigned a coach from mays to provide advice and resources for how to prepare for a case, presentation skills, time management, etc. you may not consult this coach about the contents and specifics of the case solution. teams will find out who your coach is at the kickoff event.
3/16, 5:30-7:30pm – Competition Kickoff in Cocanougher Center (Mandatory for at least 3 team members)
4/2 – Case Distribution
4/13, 11:59pm – Materials Deadline to email@example.com.
4/17 – Competition Day – Teams will present between 8:30am-3:25pm, with a ceremony at 4:30pm in Cocanougher to announce the winners.
Judges and Prize Pool
The judges will be comprised of industry professionals, which will include Bain and Company, among others.
10一500红包扫雷7个包技巧 The prizes for the winning teams will be distributed as scholarships and are as follows:
1st Place: $1,000 per team
2nd Place: $750 per team
3rd Place: $500 per team
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.