there are several sources of scholarships for incoming freshmen. the deadline to apply for all scholarships from mays business school and the texas a&m scholarships & financial aid office is december 1. apply for these scholarships using the for admissions and scholarships. for helpful tips on completing the application, visit .
Mays Business School
10一500红包扫雷7个包技巧mays offers merit-based scholarships for incoming freshmen. most scholarships are awarded to students also selected for the business honors program.
to be eligible for consideration, you must meet the following criteria:
- Score 1360 or higher composite on the new SAT (1300 on the old) or 30 or better on the ACT.
- Complete the scholarship section of the and send your official SAT/ACT test scores (including writing portion) and an official high school transcript (including class size and rank) to the Texas A&M Admissions Office. Completing this process not only places you in the review pool for all Mays scholarships, but also for the University’s merit-based scholarships.
- The deadline for all scholarship applications is December 1.
10一500红包扫雷7个包技巧students awarded a scholarship from mays business school will be notified by mail and email in early march. scholarships will also be added to your financial aid portal.
Texas A&M Scholarships & Financial Aid Office
10一500红包扫雷7个包技巧texas a&m’s scholarships & financial aid office oversees , including the president’s endowed, opportunity award, regents’ scholarships, valedictorian tuition exemption, terry scholarships, and other opportunities.
- Deadline for applications is December 1.
- The department also has loans, grants, work study, and need-based scholarships available. To apply for these, you must complete the .
Foundation Excellence Award
are designed to help students from underrepresented groups, including minorities and those from economically or educationally disadvantaged backgrounds.
Corps of Cadets Scholarships
10一500红包扫雷7个包技巧the corps of cadets offers based both on need and merit. these scholarships range in value from $1,000- $10,000 and carry no military obligation.
there are many scholarships offered by local, regional, and national organizations which can be used at texas a&m. please contact the office for more information.